Tyrol Basin Ski Area boasts 16 trails with a length of up to a half-mile across a 300 foot vertical. The hill itself is over 1100 ft. in elevation boasts a half pipe and terrain park. Cross-country skiing is available at Tyrol Basin for those who wish to explore the trails. Tyrol Basin will offer a challenge as 44% of the runs are marked as expert level while those with less developed skills will find beginner trails. Night skiing hours are scheduled here for those who wish to go a little later. Tubing is not available at this location.
January is Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month -- and Tyrol Basin has a great learn to ski or snowboard offer
Whatever your reason is for wanting to learn to ski or snowboard; exercise, cabin fever, or needing a new challenge - Tyrol Basin Ski and Snowboard Area has a "must do" deal during the month of January. If you complete "the deal" you will receive a season pass for the remainder of the winter!!
- Must be a beginner
- Pick a session that you can attend three ski lessons or three snowboard lessons out of the four possible days offered
- Must be 10 years old or older to participate
- Ticket, ski or snowboard rental, and a helmet
- One hour lesson each day of your chosen session, starting with the first-time beginner lesson
- Receive a FREE SEASON PASS after completing your third lesson
How can I participate?
Pick one session and attend three out of the four days offered:
Session 1: Wednesdays in January: 4th,11th,18th,25th Arrive at 5:30pm Lesson time: 6pm
Session 2: Thursdays in January: 5th,12th,19th,26th Arrive at 5:30pm Lesson time: 6pm
Session 3: Sundays in January: 8th,15th,22nd,29th Arrive at 3:30pm Lesson time: 4pm
Reservations REQUIRED. Reservations accepted beginning Dec. 1st. Call Tyrol Basin at 608-437-4135
Days and Hours of Operation